Sunday, June 17, 2012

My Dad

My Dad is the smartest man I know.  A short list of things my Dad has taught me:

* How to pay bills on time and keep a proper record of it.
* How to drive a car.
* How to show respect to others.
* How to be careful and cautious to keep myself safe no matter where I am.
* How to sing (yes, he's pretty good at it).
* How to have fun at parties/ be a great host.
* How to be welcoming.
* How to ride my bike.
* How to solve my most difficult math questions.

Photo Credit: My Dad


My Dad has recently expressed some interest in taking up sailing.  So, that is what I'm getting him this Father's Day: Sailing Lessons.


"One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters." ~George Herbert 

"It was my father who taught me to value myself. He told me that I was uncommonly beautiful and that I was the most precious thing in his life." ~Dawn French

 "My father, he was like the rock, the guy you went to with every problem." ~Gwyneth Paltrow

Happy Father's Day Dad! And, thank you for all that you do!


3 comments:

  1. Your Dad's photo is beautiful! Sailing lessons are a great gift and worth every minute! My husband loves sailing in any weather, I must say I am a fair weather sailor only!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I one that I like the most on the list of things your dad has taught you is 'How To Show Respect To Others.' To me, this is so special because showing respect is one of the greatest things we can do. You have such a lovely dad. His sailing photo is wonderful.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, your blog is amazing <33
    Would you maybe like to follow eachother? Love, Anna

    www.movieanne.com (tomorrow it will be changed into www.fashionanna.com)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think...

Thanks for Following!

Search This Blog

Google Website Translator