My Dad is the smartest man I know. A short list of things my Dad has taught me:
* How to pay bills on time and keep a proper record of it.
* How to drive a car.
* How to show respect to others.
* How to be careful and cautious to keep myself safe no matter where I am.
* How to sing (yes, he's pretty good at it).
* How to have fun at parties/ be a great host.
* How to be welcoming.
* How to ride my bike.
* How to solve my most difficult math questions.
|Photo Credit: My Dad|
My Dad has recently expressed some interest in taking up sailing. So, that is what I'm getting him this Father's Day: Sailing Lessons.
"One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters." ~George Herbert
"It was my father who taught me to value myself. He told me that I was uncommonly beautiful and that I was the most precious thing in his life." ~Dawn French
"My father, he was like the rock, the guy you went to with every problem." ~Gwyneth Paltrow
Happy Father's Day Dad! And, thank you for all that you do!