Saturday, May 12, 2012

Springtime Hope & Beauty

I headed outside yesterday hoping to find some blooming trees...and found them...breath-taking pink blossoms.  This is my favorite thing about spring.  You gotta have perfect timing though, 'cause these blooms don't last too long and you may miss them. 



I went a little closer and looked up...I could lay down under this tree all day long.





Spring is so beautiful isn't it?  To me spring is about hope.  After the cold winter has subsided, the weather beings to warm up and with that my outlook on life brightens also.  I get a sense that things can only get better from here on. 

Afterwards, I headed down to the lake, only to be met with more magnificently beautiful things.   I made friends with these swans...


They were showing off their fabulous snow white plumage. 

If you're looking for hope, I suggest you head outside, I found it there.

Hope is like a road in the country; there was never a road, but when many people walk on it, the road comes into existence.  ~Lin Yutang

3 comments:

  1. Wow, your photos are just gorgeous! The swans are so beautiful and serene looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post!
    I've been waiting for a new one and really excited its here! lol..
    Being outside brings me hope too. Those pictures are beautiful. I love the purple!! <

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such amazing photos!!! I wish we had trees like that here!! I get sick of all the tropical stuff. Those trees are breathtakingly beautiful!!

    I featured this post in my Monday Bytes because I really enjoyed it. If you have time check it out here!!
    http://www.whatjeanlikes.com/2012/05/monday-bytes-2.html

    xoxo,

    Jean

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think...

Thanks for Following!

Search This Blog

Google Website Translator