Thursday, February 2, 2012

Mid-Winter Blues



I find myself buying a lot of flowers in the winter...it helps to brighten up the mood despite the cold and dreary that is on the outside.  To save money, I like to split up a single bouquet and place them in as many different rooms as possible.  So, you end up happy everywhere you go. 

Another thing to do in the winter is to take up winter sports. Such as, skating, skiing or do things that require the cold weather, such as building a snowman or tobogganing.  That, plus, a cup of coco can tide me over until spring arrives.  What are your favorite winter activities?

2 comments:

  1. I have a hard time in the winter! Even after 5 years of living in Utah I still find myself REALLY homesick in the winter. I'm going to try and get some flowers to see if that helps. Thanks for the suggestion! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. yah, i agree with with you...beautiful flowers really lighten up our mood.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think...

Thanks for Following!

Search This Blog

Google Website Translator