Saturday, November 5, 2011

A Few Good Movies...

I'm not a big movie watcher...but when I do watch something, I like to watch something with a good story or something that makes me feel relaxed.  I watched these movies recently and enjoyed them.  I encourage you to check them out as well, if you hadn't already seen them.

The Help:



The Secret Garden (1993):
I re-watched this classic.


Miss. Potter:

November 27, 2011:

I thought I should just compile my favorite movies here as I remember them. Today, I'm adding Little Women and The Holiday to this list:

Little Women (1994):


The Holiday (2006):


December 6, 2011:


3 comments:

  1. Great picks! I love them! I have three of your picks,Little Women,The Secret Garden, and Miss Potter. Have you ever seen Chocolat with Juliette Binoche and Johnny Depp? I think you would love it if you haven't seen it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @CraveCute: You're right! I do like that movie Chocolat. I'm adding that one now. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think...

Thanks for Following!

Search This Blog

Google Website Translator