Monday, August 15, 2011

Sentimental

When I was a kid, my parents took me over to one of their friend's house.  This lady had several little trinket-like boxes on her coffee table.  She started showing me what was inside those boxes...she had seashells and crystals and such things which were of sentimental value to her.  I was so intrigued by the "surprises" in each container, I asked her to open every container she had on the table (of course, at the annoyance of my parents).  But, she just smiled and continued to show me the contents of her boxes.

Well, anyway, I grew up and wanted to create such an interesting display.  So, this is what I've came up with.  Hopefully, I can add more meaningful items as time goes by.



































Note: For a less cluttered look, be sure to use a tray (or picture frame like I've done here) to contain everything.

2 comments:

  1. Yes you do have a very sweet blog. I found you from Picket Fence blogs. The wood boxes are beautiful!
    Come visit my blog if you have time. ~~Diane
    http://cravecute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog. Looks like you have a few lovely flowers too!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think...

Thanks for Following!

Search This Blog

Google Website Translator