Thursday, June 2, 2011

A Few Thoughts...




I find that tall flowers (like these snapdragons) give an illusion of a full bouquet without actually having too many flowers because they have a dramatic presence in a room due to their height.


 This is yet another "After" of my light fixture {See "Before & After" post here}.  I've added some extra crystals and a purple ribbon.  The ribbon, I can change out throughout the year in accordance to my esthetics, which by the way, changes often.


I am currently looking for a convenient, organized, and pretty way to store my jewelery.  I have this jewelery stand plus a few other jewelery boxes but they are not working too well for me.  The above jewelery stand does not work because it's too pretty for me to cover up with all my jewelery.  So I just leave this on the dresser as a display on its own.  The jewelery boxes don't have enough space for everything and everything gets tangled and jumbled in there.  I will post my solution if and when I find one.  How do you keep your jewelery organized?

Thanks for reading my random thoughts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think...

Thanks for Following!

Search This Blog

Google Website Translator