Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Before & After - Bathroom Cabinet

About a year ago, when we first moved to this house, I had a couple of trays and this shelving system that seemed work and everything was kept in order.  But, lately, things have gotten out of control and quite messy.


Since my favorite organizing tool is a wicker basket...this gave me an excuse to buy a few.  I found these baskets on sale at Wicker Emporium.

The Afters:

I've also changed the knobs recently...






I've tried to make use of every bit of shelving space:




@SweetWahines: The shelves, my dad bought them, so I asked him where he got them from...and since it's been over a year, he said it's from either The Home Depot or Walmart.  So, I searched "Under sink shelves" and found a few options for you:

From Bed Bath & Beyond: Two-Tier Expandable Under-the-Sink Shelf

From OrganizeIt.com: Under the Sink Storage Shelf

From TheContainerStore:  Bamboo Stacking Shelves
From Walmart: Made Smart Housewares Under Sink Shelf Organizer
I hope these help.

7 comments:

  1. Looks great! I really like the wicker baskets. Cute knobs, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fabulous!!! Doesn't organizing an area feel good?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you smile every time you open your cabinet! I know I do after I have done some organizing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are very pretty knobs I love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks SO pretty! The knobs are beautiful and I am sure that you open those cabinets and smile. I know I would!

    Thank you so much for sharing your great project with me!

    xoxo,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks so clean! I love this!! Where did you get your plastic shelves? I really need some of those <3 http://swbeautifullife.blogspot.com/2011/09/how-to-get-organized-21-day-organize.html?showComment=1320533308762#c2037917484497051334

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for posting the links! I cant wait to be as organized as you!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think...

Thanks for Following!

Search This Blog

Google Website Translator