Sunday, May 1, 2011

Before and After

What I really wanted was a crystal chandelier for the bedroom.  But due to a lack of a substantial budget and my impatience I settled on the following light fixture.  I am happy with this light fixture though. It is prettier with the lights on.

Bedroom ceiling light Before:




Bedroom ceiling light After:





I've noticed the trend in design now is to meld together both contemporary and traditional features into a design. Here you've got the contemporary shape of the shade while the crystals and the pattern on the shade add a more traditional element. 

Now, I've got to work hard to earn some bamboo flooring.

P.S. Please excuse my current obsession with Picnik.com 

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty light fixture :) Looks great! Thanks for stopping by That Country Place earlier...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is pretty, and could work in either trad or modern homes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love it :}

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think...

Thanks for Following!

Search This Blog

Google Website Translator