Sunday, April 24, 2011

Lavender Sachets

Today, I'm showing off what my Mom made. So, awhile back I bought these lavender sachets:




I found the scent to be too strong for the dresser drawers so I decided to make some sachets to split the contents and reduce the scent.

I thought it was a simple task...but since the last time I used a sewing machine was back in high school for a "Family Studies" course...I had forgotten how to insert the bobbin properly...and I also managed to jam the needle to the point that it was stuck in the sewing machine...

This is when I did what I always do when I'm in any kind of trouble...I went to get help from my Mommy.

Needless to say, she helped me fix the sewing machine and also made these pouches for me:


Thanks Mom!

3 comments:

  1. Moms are great to have around. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did the right thing, Moms can always fix it...LOL! These are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic and very pretty! Who doesn't love lavender!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think...

Thanks for Following!

Search This Blog

Google Website Translator