Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Comfort Food

Yesterday was a pretty foggy day...which made it a perfect day for some comfort food.  When I think of comfort foods...I'm thinking: Warm, toasty and cheesy!  Well, you get all that in this Susan Branch's "Potato Bugs" recipe.  

My cousins and I modified the recipe a little by using cream cheese which was already flavored with garlic and parsley (to skip the step where we'd add those); and we cooked the shrimp on the stove-top with the green onions (to cut down on the oven time).  'Cause we're lazy like that...

Anyway, it was Yum, yum!

 

1 comment:

  1. This looks super yummy! And, I am all for modifying a recipe. There's more than one way to make a peanut butter sandwich, ya know?!
    xo,
    Sena

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think...

Thanks for Following!

Search This Blog

Google Website Translator