Sunday, March 13, 2011

Spring Time






The Field Daisy  
by Ann Taylor

I'm a pretty little thing,
Always coming with the spring;
In the meadows green I'm found,
Peeping just above the ground,
And my stalk is cover'd flat
With a white and yellow hat.

Little Mary, when you pass
Lightly o'er the tender grass,
Skip about, but do not tread
On my bright but lowly head,
For I always seem to say,
"Surely winter's gone away." 
~

My daisies aren't the white variety but the poem fits nonetheless... 

Daylight savings begins on March 13th.

Remember: Spring forward an hour in the spring...and fall back an hour in the fall.

The first day of spring is on March 20th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think...

Thanks for Following!

Search This Blog

Google Website Translator